Sunday, November 28, 2010

Homage to Sport Science

So, as much as I would LOVE to recreate my own episode of sport science, I do not posses any of the technology needed to do so. However, I do own equipment to do basic physics experiments in my kitchen! With the help of my family and a few friends, I've created my own Kitchen Science video.

I left a lot of this unedited in order to truly capture the essence of my family dynamic. I hope it gives you a good look into the Strat family, because not only am I obsessed with science, as much as I hate to admit it I'm a big fan of my family's quirky nerdiness, too.


3 comments:

  1. wow, this is great science at work! This felt more like an homage to your family than anything else. Good to see that this assignment was so much fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was interesting that you included your family and your history among it. The video was really entertaining to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You admit to being a fan of our family's quirky nerdiness? Wow!

    ReplyDelete