Saturday, December 4, 2010

Moving to Blogger

So, I've finally moved everything over to blogger.  It was a little tricky, but nothing terrible. I received an error when trying to import everything, but I found a site http://wordpress2blogger.appspot.com/ which was super easy to use and worked perfectly! So, now I need to work on my background. I think pink hummingbird doesn't exactly fit the whole soccer theme.  And just as I was becoming extremely familiar with wordpress, I have to switch it over.

However, I'm slightly confused. I still have my godaddy.com thing, so my domain name is good.  Is switching over to blogger sufficient to keep everything running? I don't need to pay/sign up for anything else? How will my site.stratcat.info page be affected?  Any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment