Friday, October 22, 2010

Homecoming.

The weekend is finally here. After what felt like the longest week ever, it's finally Friday night. Tomorrow's game against St. Mary's is huge. We're currently 3-2-1 in conference. With two more wins (tomorrow and next tuesday at Hood) we will be 5-2-1. With this record we will most likely be ranked 3rd in the conference. Assuming we win, there is only one game which will throw this off. Salisbury and Frostburg (the two teams we have lost to) are playing each other tomorrow as well. I have a feeling frostburg will win this one. They are currently both 5-2. So, it really doesn't matter who wins, but someone has to win; it can't be a draw. If it is, three teams will be 5-2-1. Stevenson has just about clinched 1st place, but 2nd-6th are still up for grabs.

If that was too confusing, go to the CAC website which will sum up all of the standings.

Soooo.... 1) it's homecoming.
2) we need your support!
3) why wouldn't you come to this game? Maybe you want to go to the guys game, and watching two full games of soccer sounds awful (I admit it, it can get kinda boring). However, if you hydrate yourself properly and are shouting obscenities it probably will be pretty fun.
4) I will personally guarantee that I will wreck someone tomorrow. And I have a good feeling that Amy will score.
5) they just painted an eagle onto our field, so all you artsy people should come check that out
6) Let's have some school spirit, I'm only asking for one weekend, that's not too much!

If you want to see some of this
go1-150x150
story7-150x150
go3-150x150
go5-150x150


then be there tomorrow, 1pm at the battlegrounds.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely will try and come out tomorrow to support you guys! Good Luck tomorrow, I hope you guys destroy St. Mary's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ignorant in the way of sports outside of baseball it is not even funny! Also, I'm babysitting today so I wont be able to come educate myself. That said, I do love your (quite convincing) list of reasons to come out-- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TIED, not tie, sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your "six good reasons to come to the game" bit, entertaining.And glad to hear you all tie, so where do you stand in the rankings now?

    ReplyDelete