Thursday, October 7, 2010

victory in NC, off to PA

Finally back on track! We beat NC Wesleyan yesterday 5-1. It was really nice to score some goals and possess the ball. They weren't a bad team, but they did have a very small roster! I think they only had about three subs on the sideline, compared to our sixteen. We had five different people score: Tryon, Rader, Sunny, Erin, and me! I got my first collegiate goal yesterday, really exciting! Everyone got on the field yesterday, including our freshmen second string goalie, Maddy. We were all ready glad she got on the field for the first time.

Saturday, when everyone else is going home for fall break, our team will be headed to Pennsylvania to play Haverford College. Just like NCW, this game isn't important for conference standings, but it is important for our team's confidence and rhythm. Gotta keep the goals coming!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, a decisive win, a goal, and moving into Fall break with confidence. Good luck at Haverford. I'm enjoying your personalized play-by-play of the games. I want more details about your goal :)

    ReplyDelete