Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Down to NC tomorrow..

Lost on Saturday 1-0. Don't really want to talk about it.

Tomorrow we're headed to North Carolina Wesleyan. Should be a good game, but doesn't really matter for our standings. We need this game to build our confidence and start scoring some goals! We've been in a rut the past few weeks so hopefully we can build out of it tomorrow and this Saturday at Haverford. Then it's fall break! Finally! I think our whole team could definitely use a few days off to get some extra rest. I know I could.

Also, I have my doctor's appointment over fall break to set up a surgery date for my ankle. eek! Gotta get through two games first. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. You should post a photo of you kicking the ball and say that its you shooting it into the goal haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you haven't blogged about NC Wesleyan yet considering you SCORED your first goal EVER :)

    ReplyDelete