Thursday, October 21, 2010

U-10 girls team supports the Eagles

A local under-10 girls team came out to our game vs York last weekend. They got to stand on the sidelines and be ball girls for our game, and we did a meet-and-greet with them afterwards. They recently won a tournament in Virginia Beach and wore their 1st place medals to our game! One of the players, Madeline, her mom is a chemistry professor here at UMW. She is currently me and two of my teammate's biochemistry professor, and Amy has her for general chemistry this semester, too. They were a great group of girls, hopefully they will make it out to a few more games!

First, please notice that I'm sitting at the front left with my leg sticking out to the side.
kids1-150x150

Second, please ATTEMPT to find me. You can see my leg sticking out, but I literally vanished. And yes, getting jumped on by five 10 year olds and several 20 year olds is extremely painful.
kids2-150x150

1 comment:

  1. Nice shoe... Soccer girls know how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete