Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Movie Mashup- How to Train Your Mean Girl

I definitely struggled with this assignment a bit. The windows move maker didn't have all of the features that I wanted, and this limited me on how much editing I could do (within our time frame and without me going nuts). I had tons of ideas in my head of where I wanted things, what order, a second added here, a couple seconds deleted, but I couldn't quite make them a reality. I got pretty close, but I'm not completely satisfied with the outcome. Hopefully you can pick up on my idea of "How to Train Your Mean Girl." On a side note, if you haven't seen How to Train Your Dragon... GO SEE IT. It's absolutely one of my favorite movies. I wanted to use it as my video (not audio) but it didn't quite make sense that way. Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kern! These two do mash together pretty well. I think my favorite part is when the music gets all intense and it matches the mean girls trailer at that time, like with the scene of Kady attacking Regina jungle style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I unfortunately have not seen how to train a dragon yet, but my plan is to see it over thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given there is so much talking in the Mean Girls trailer, the syncing becomes hard, almost distracting. And I also know what you are saying about the limitations of both iMovie and MovieMaker. It is definitely an issue we have to work through, and the restrictions make this assignments a bit more difficult. This is something I have o think through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of "training" a Mean Girl. Since I haven't seen HTTAD, I was a bit confused about the audio; i.e. how the story of that movie parallels the MG story. Now I want to see the movie to find out!

    ReplyDelete