Monday, November 1, 2010

that's all folks

Well, our season has come to an end. Our 3-1 loss to St Marys this past weekend knocked us out of the tournament. We just weren't clicking during the game. We were scored on early in the first half and came back to tie it up before halftime. In the second half we had several opportunities (as did they) but we couldn't finish our shots (and they did). On a more positive note, Chrissy, one of the three seniors, scored our lone goal, so at least she could finish out her season on a high note. Anyway, it was a bumpy season, but overall I think we did alright. Didn't make it quite as far as we had hoped, but there's always next year.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!!!! I'm sorry to hear this, but I guess an essential part of sports is how you lose, and bounce back from the experience. So I guess now your attention will be shifting to the upcoming surgery. How's that sitting with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your positive attitude despite the loss. I'm a believer in looking on the bright side, even when things don't turn out the way you hope they would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, there are always those games, I am sorry to hear that it is what knocked you out of the tournament. However, I am sure you guys are going to rock next year!!!

    ReplyDelete