Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Adding Pictures

After a long week of having a dysfunctional blog, I'm finally getting it going again! I've been playing with backgrounds. The header is a picture of our starting line up before our game v Rowan University this past weekend. Below is another picture from the game against the nationally ranked team. It sums up what I had to do all game, track down their All-American forward, #2. Talk about a long game! We ended up losing 2-1, but were the first team to score on them all season (and #2 didn't score :) ).

Next game is tomorrow v Randolph Macon!

umw-soccer2-150x150

3 comments:

  1. I'm starting to see a theme for your digital story emerge here, aren't I? Site looks great, and I sent the other posts you were missing. Also, kudos to you on your defense. I can remotely relate given my son had his first soccer game ever this weekend, and he wasn't nearly as successful as you were at protecting the goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I should be going to bed since we DO have a game tomorrow, but I can't stop editing! This class is a terrible influence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header image! So cool how you chose to use an image from a recent game. Good luck at today's match!

    ReplyDelete