Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Daily Shoot Recap

After a long week of dailyshoot.com photography, it's time to choose some winners! These are my favorite photos from each day.

Day 1: Foliage
I really like the lighting in this one, and the color of the bricks.
Foliage in Light

Day 2: Complimentary items
Love the background story about a beer suggestion that compliments the dessert! Also like the color of the wooden table/seating.
A Complementary Dessert

Day 3: Something you carry with you
I really like how the ear phones are arranged. The iPod is a cool color, too!
ds308

Day 4: Something soft
Adorable! If this thing isn't soft, I don't know what is. Beautiful blue sky, too.
Daily Shoot: A Softer 12 in Blue

Day 5: Use a mirror
Am I allowed to like my own the best? I just really like the colors and repetition in this one.
ds310

Day 6: Chaos and disorganization
I absolutely love this picture. The colors and shapes are so great, it turned out really well.
Treasure Chest

Day 7: Symmetry
The color editing looks great. I also like how this is very representative of campus!
Living in a Symmetrical World

Day 8: Stack of books or magazines
I like how there are some books that are neat an organized, and others that aren't perfectly aligned. Cool touch! Also think the black shelf and book look good together.
Books

No comments:

Post a Comment