Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Daily Shoot 5

"Use a mirror as a part of a composition." I thought this one was really fun! I started off using a small mirror, like one that flips open. Then I grabbed my big mirror which I never actually put up on my wall, and started trying that out. I think the pictures came out so differently, which is pretty cool. In the second picture, you can actually see the framed drawing which is in the first picture!

Which one do you like best? I haven't decided which I want to post to twitter. Or tweet. Whatever you call it.




6 comments:

  1. I like the second one because look how the mirror just keeps adding on to the stuff on the desk, its like a never ending shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think that the first picture is the best! It's awesome the way that the flower is reflected in your make-up mirror. The way you angled the picture is just right, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first picture alot because you can see more of the painting (?) via the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually colored pencil and marker. An ex boyfriend made it for me. You should see it up close, it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if the hair stuff image didn't have mirrors, you would literally have a lifetime supply of product--nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the flower...very nice...but then yellow is my favorite color...

    ReplyDelete